Things are heating up in the Power Universe and it’s not happening on screen. We’re not sure what caused the division between Power Book II actor Gianni Paolo and Power‘s Joseph Sikora, but a recent exchange on a concert stage prompted a fiery reaction from the former. In the viral video, Paolo greeted several people who embraced him, but when it came to Sikora, things went a little differently. Sikora rejected Paolo’s hand and it was a brief moment that got fans talking.
“You pressed? I would be too,” said Paolo. He added that “some ppl just insecure [shrugging and crying emoji].” Sikora responded to the backlash with an Instagram comment to Hazel-E where he claimed he mended fences with Paolo.
“We saw each other at the hotel afterward and talked,” Sikora wrote. “All good. [thumbs up emoji].” When Paolo saw the response, he fired off a lengthy post about how they were not on good terms. According to him, he confronted Sikora about the awkward moment.
“He’s been doing this sh*t for years when I’ve shown nothing but respect and love,” said Paolo. “He kept just saying he doesn’t f*ck with me. Nothing was resolved. Stop spreading lies cause people are pressing you about your saltiness. I’ve said nothing but amazing things about this dude on the podcast and if you listen to it you know.”
He went on to say that “when Ghost happened everything switched up” and continued to call out his fellow actor. “If you’re gonna try and pretend like sh*t is resolved for social media case you’re mad everybody is asking a 47 year old man is throwing shade at someone who everybody f*cks with then at least do better than that my guy.”
50 Cent was alerted of the drama’s update and added his two cents.
“[Eyeball emoji] oh sh*t, it’s up! [thinking emoji] Now I never like to start sh*t but you should sock him Tommy,” Fif said, referencing Sikora’s Power character, as well as Paolo’s. “Wait I think this little n*gga Brayden got a knife. lol.” Check it all out below.
Yesterday (August 30) Diddy shared an Instagram post showing five photos of the pair in the studio. He wrote in the caption: “One of my biggest dreams finally came true. I remember the first time I heard @DrDre’s production. It gave me clear direction on the level of producer that I wanted to be.”
Diddy added, noting that the pair worked together on Monday night (August 29): “Last night, I got the chance to work with this man and to see his genius as he coached me through vocals. He reminded me of myself, but with a different style and way more focused. I gotta step my focus up! lol But it was a great experience and I thank God for it.
“I hope one day ya’ll get to have the same experience with someone that you always looked up to as a hero.”
In an email sent to HipHopDX, Diddy’s team said: “The two music moguls came together to collaborate for Dr. Dre’s highly anticipated upcoming album with Snoop Dogg, who was also in attendance.
“Producing with Dr. Dre has been a long-time dream for Mr. [Sean] Combs and the night was made even more special as he coached him through vocals.”
Earlier in August, meanwhile, Snoop confirmed that he was working on new music with Dre for the first time in 30 years.
The rapper since confirmed on the red carpet at the LA premiere of his new movie Day Shift that he and Dre were working together again.
“We’re cooking up a little something,” he told ET Online. “I don’t wanna talk about it too much, but we’re back together again. It’s been 30 years since we worked on a record, and we’re doing something, we’re working on something.”
Snoop featured on Dre’s debut solo single, ‘Deep Cover’ and 1992 LP ‘The Chronic’. The pair also teamed up on Dre’s 1999 album ‘2001’.
Dr. Dre. Credit: Cooper Neill/Getty Images
Dre last released a solo album in 2015 with ‘Compton‘.
Recently, several news stories have reported on Dre hitting up the studio with various rappers about unconfirmed projects.
Eminem and Snoop Dogg were pictured together with Dre in a recording studio earlier this month. “Just a few bros.. hangin out,” Eminem wrote as the caption. No further details were offered, leading fans to speculate over a potential new collaboration.
just a few bros.. hangin out. pic.twitter.com/3yCid6vJH7
— Marshall Mathers (@Eminem) August 15, 2022
Snoop and Eminem both guested on Dre’s second studio album ‘2001’, which came out in 1999. Mathers appears on the hit ‘Forgot About Dre’ and ‘What’s The Difference’, while Snoop features on ‘The Next Episode’.
Elsewhere, Snoop and Eminem reunited recently on ‘From The D To The LBC’, a new single lifted from the latter’s 2022 greatest hits collection, ‘Curtain Call 2’.
The post Diddy says “dreams finally comes true” as he hits studio with Dr. Dre appeared first on NME.
Continuing to build out its already boastful roster of offerings, Sean McDowell’s 1998 design is reengaging with titular textures as seen on the latest Nike Air Max Plus.
Eerily reminiscent of the two-tone fur of Sully from Monster’s Inc, the entirety of the mesh upper is treated with teal, violet and black colored spirograph pattern cascading across the entirety of the knit construction. The blue and purple pairing is further expressed in the glossy Swooshes, tongue tag and gradient shaded mid-foot shank with the lighter hue accenting as a trim. The remainder of the model including the tongue, laces, midsole and leather overlays opts for a clad black majority while hints of plum trace portions of the tread underfoot.
For a closer look at the pictured pre-school Nike Air Max Plus, enjoy official images of the pair below while we sit tight on further release details.
In other youth-sized offerings, the Jordan Two Trey is adopting the “Shattered Backboard” aesthetic.
Where to Buy
Make sure to follow @kicksfinder for live tweets during the release date.
© Sneaker News, 2022.
Add to del.icio.us
The post The Nike Air Max Plus Adds To Its Collection Of The Spirograph Pattern
appeared first on Sneaker News.
The post The Nike Air Max Plus Adds To Its Collection Of The Spirograph Pattern appeared first on Sneaker News.
The entirety of Madonna’s career is filled with unfiltered remarks from the singer. From her emergence in the 1980s to the fishnet photos she drops off these days, Madonna has always pushed the envelope as it pertains to how she is seen in pop culture. It often causes her to face backlash to become the butt of jokes, but because she’s seasoned in being “canceled” or ridiculed, she takes it all in stride.
The “Material Girl” legend recently shared a YouTube video where she answered 50 questions, and a few took fans by surprise.
To begin, she regrets both of her marriages to Sean Penn (1985-1989) and Guy Richie (2000-2008). The question was what decision did she make that she now believes was a bad idea, and she answered, “Getting married, both times.” Apparently, her pet peeve is “lazy people,” she would have been a schoolteacher had she not found success in music, and the greatest lesson she learned in life is that “none of this is real.”
She also mentioned that she’s still vying for a Kendrick Lamar collaboration, which would be interesting, to say the least, if it ever materialized.
Check out the video below to hear her explain why “sex” is her favorite guilty pleasure.
Babyface attributed a rise of nearly one million followers on Instagram to his 2020 appearance on Verzuz, when he took on Teddy Riley in an episode that infamously concluded with technical difficulties. The Grammy-winning producer discussed the impact Verzuz had on the trajectory of his career during a recent appearance on the Million Dollaz Worth of Game podcast.
“Verzuz was just so powerful I went from 300,000 followers on Instagram to over a million overnight,” he said. “I remember I went to Walgreens and there was a young girl that said she didn’t know my stuff but she was [now] a fan.”
Babyface says that the rapid growth in popularity caused him to start targeting a younger audience with his music.
“I realized I started reaching a younger crowd and I thought I should do music that touches them as well,” he added.
While their original Verzuz appearances were cut short due to technical difficulties, Babyface and Teddy Riley rematched that September.
Babyface is currently gearing up for the release of his upcoming album, Girl’s Night Out, which will give fans a look at the new direction of his sound. Earlier this month, Babyface teamed up with Kehlani for the single, “Seamless.” Additionally, the project is expected to feature Ari Lennox, Doechii, Sevyn Streeter, and more.
Check out Babyface’s appearance on Million Dollaz Worth of Game below.
No one truly knows why DaBaby’s concert in New Orleans was canceled so abruptly, but there have been rumors floating about. We previously reported that the North Carolina rapper’s show—which was being handled by Euell “7th Ward Shorty” Sylvester and Greg Pulver of Clear Bizness Entertainment and 70/30—was axed, and reports surfaced stating that the reason behind the cancelation was poor ticket sales. Sources stated that less than 500 people purchased tickets according to NOLA.com’s report from Ticketmaster’s seating chart.
“We sincerely apologize that we must postpone the For The Culture Tour stop in New Orleans featuring DaBaby that was set to happen on September 2nd. The public information being released is false and we didn’t authorize anyone to announce the cancellation of this event,” a statement to NOLA.com read.
The statement continued, “Due to unforeseen circumstances, our intentions and actions have been to work with the Smoothie King Center and artist management to postpone this event. We are in the process of working with all parties involved to announce future dates and times.”
DaBaby seemed to respond to the rumors by posting a GIF of himself, but Andrew Lieber, the reported CEO of a booking agency representing the rapper, issued a statement of his own. According to Complex, the rapper is set to return to The Big Easy soon and it was suggested that the promoters were to blame for the cancelation.
“DaBaby’s New Orleans show was pulled by the artist’s team due to the promoter being in breach of contract,” said Lieber. “DaBaby will be back in New Orleans very soon to make it up to his fans.”
As far as at Ticketmaster seating chart was concerned, Lieber refuted claims that ticket sales had anything to do with the show being pulled. He reportedly added that those charts aren’t a viable source to assess sales. It is unclear if another concert would be rescheduled.
John Mark “Marama’’ Tokong fell in love with the sea, sand and sun immediately after stepping foot at the pristine Kata Beach in Thailand. And as soon as Tokong rode his surf board, the waves promptly loved him back. “The waves were so nice. They just came to me and everything went smoothly,’’ said Tokong […]
Phoenix management will adhere to the current free agent guidelines imposed by the Philippine Basketball Association (PBA) following the decision of Matthew Wright to leave the team for a likely stint overseas. “As applicable to any player of the team, we shall abide with the existing policies of the PBA with regard to players opting […]
The post Amicable split: Wright leaves, Phoenix exercises rights option appeared first on Inquirer Sports.