Zack Greenburg Breaks Down Forbes 30 Under 30, Hip-Hop’s Future Moguls + More

► Fb:
► Twitter:
► Instagram:

14 Comments

1. S.O.S.

January 11, 2018 at 1:32 pm

what did he expect Hov to say?

writing a book about somebody you don’t know. or think you know through money… is an epic fail. ol’ reachin’ ass.

2. Jake spaceman

January 11, 2018 at 1:24 pm

Some people don’t wanna be on the list…..i.e ALL THE SNEAKY ASS WHITE MEN QUIETLY MAKING MILLIONS OFF OUR CULTURE. Jimmy Iven, Lyor Cohen

3. Jake spaceman

January 11, 2018 at 1:20 pm

I notice when Charlemagne asked him questions about hip hop he knew NOTHING…..but wants to make money doing books about all of these hip hop figures because THEY SELL BOOKS!

4. Biggie Shakur

January 11, 2018 at 1:17 pm

F this white man. How you gone tell a story on someone you never talked to?

5. Av Ali

January 11, 2018 at 1:07 pm

I hate seeing white people and corporations discussing, critiquing and analyzing black culture. I’m happy Hov curved his ass about that book but his response “that means I did my job” proves he wasn’t in it for accuracy, he was in it for the money! They could find nobody black for this job?

6. Rey Lewis

January 11, 2018 at 1:06 pm

FAKE jew..don’t even need to watch this video to see through this imposter..they all are.

7. Gary Ridgeway

January 11, 2018 at 1:03 pm

Before I watch this I’m sure Charlemagne will bring up how’s he white at least 20 times

• Av Ali

January 11, 2018 at 1:08 pm

Gary Ridgeway nope but he should of

• Brian Macinnis

January 11, 2018 at 1:20 pm

Gary Ridgeway And I wonder why

• Av Ali

January 11, 2018 at 1:25 pm

Because he’s a culture vulture and does nothing but profit from black culture while offering nothing to advance black culture or black people.

• True Renegade

January 11, 2018 at 1:31 pm

Av Ali do you consider any white person a culture vulture? And every time a white person tries to do anything positive for the black community, y’all just shit on him calling him a closet racist and shit.

• Av Ali

January 11, 2018 at 1:36 pm

True Renegade no but if you weren’t raised in the culture and are using your whiteness to profit off of black culture, you’re a culture vulture. Name a white person that has done anything for black people that black people didn’t work for? Name just one person that has selflessly did anything for black people that black people called racist? I’ll wait.

8. pharaoh_Marviyoso

January 11, 2018 at 1:03 pm

Pocket watching ass niggas

9. EL DIABLO

January 11, 2018 at 1:02 pm

This forbes guy is very interesting